Support Katha in the National Network of Abortion Funds Virtual Bowlathon

A message from Katha:

Dear friends, I just want to let you know that I'm participating in the National Network of Abortion Funds Virtual Bowlathon. That means, instead of bowling to raise $$$ for low-income women's abortion care, I sit here at my computer and try to raise more money than the other writers sitting at their computers. Last year I came in second. This year I want to do even better!

Can you help? No amount is too small! What with the Republican assault on reproductive rights and even Planned Parenthood, donating to NNAF is a great way for you to show your support for abortion rights and access.

To donate, just go to my fundraising page.

NNAF is a terrific organization, by the way. It's the umbrella for the many local abortion funds around the country. Your donation to NNAF will support the organization and also help women pay for abortion care in areas that no local fund covers.

Thanks for reading, Katha